When I was 11, I wore a ring on each finger. Rings were my thing. I had a mood ring from the skating rink, a couple abalone rings from a seashell store at Pier 39, and some other random ones. My grandpa told me that I looked like a hippie. :/
As of late, I am really into obnoxious, gaudy cocktail rings. I think they're fun! The one pictured above was a birthday present I received from my friend Jennifer last month.
And here are some of my favorites:
- Green ring was on sale at Francesca (I think it was $5 or $6)
- Pink art deco-ish ring was purchased from a vendor at my school for $11
- The deer is from a set of H&M rings (got it as a present from my aunts)
- Pink/Yellow/Brown ring was also purchased at school for $7
- Big pink ring is from Target