Monday, March 14, 2011

Outfit of the Day



My body is struggling with this whole "spring forward" thing. I had a really hard time getting out of bed this morning, and I had to head to Berkeley for my volunteer gig (which starts at 11). My friend usually picks me up around 10, but to my surprise, she came 20 minutes earlier and I was still in my pajamas washing my face by the time she came to my house! D:

I threw this outfit together, sprayed my hair with dry shampoo since there was no time to really wash it, put on some eye make-up, and headed out the door within the span of 10 minutes. I felt like shit, but then I looked in the mirror at H&M (well after my volunteer stint) and thought, "Damn. I look cute today!"

  • Cardigan: Forever 21
  • Lace top: Forever 21
  • Camisole: Costco
  • Jeggings: H&M
  • Boots: Ross
  • Purse: M. Rosetti
Lately I'm really into pink. And I love floral prints, particularly ones that remind me of old ladies at tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment