Monday, March 21, 2011

Oxford comma


[photo courtesy of Love Culture]

My search for the perfect pair of Oxfords has been awfully frustrating. First, I found a pair at Ross for $12.99 (a steal!), but they were black. I'm on the hunt for a pair of brown ones. I tried them on anyway -- a 9 was too small and a 10 was too big. Curse these wide feet of mine!

I found a cute pair of brown heeled Oxfords at Famous Footwear, but $49.99 is a bit much for me. It sucks to be an unemployed shopper.

I thought my search was over when I went to Love Culture at the Vintage Faire Mall in Modesto. OXFORDS GALORE! I found a cute pair of tan ones with a subtle plaid pattern in a 10 for $21.90. But alas. They were too big.

I left feeling defeated, but then I remembered almost every store has an online shop! I hit the button to see what sizes were left.

5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10.

WHERE IS THE 9.5?!

*sigh*

I'll find a pair... one day. It's going to happen. And it won't hurt my wallet (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment